Softener Water System
The Flow Guard fully automated water conditioning systems are engineered for years of trouble-free operation. The electronic control technology uses high efficiency calculation that determines your family’s daily conditioned water usage.
- Built-in automatic bypass. Water flow maintained to your home during regeneration.
- The system control automatically calculates how much conditioned water is used day after day. It remembers any change and only regenerates when necessary. This saves up to 50% on salt and conserves water.
- Brine Tank Refills with conditioned water only. Conditioned water circulates through the refill flow control. The valve can be programmed to pre-fill or post-fill the brine tank for optimum performance.
- Meter hall-effect turbine.
- Reserve calculating for optimum efficiency.
- Override today selections.
- Noryl® valve construction. Durable and non-corrosive, glass-filled plastic valve.
- All components meet or exceed FDA, UL and NSF compliance.
- Two hour battery backup. Maintains memory for up to 2 hours of power interruptions.
- Light commercial applications. Can backwash tanks up to 21 in.
|SYSTEM CAPACITY AND APPLICATION|
|Flows by Tank Size||9 x 48||10 X 54||12 X 52||13 X 54||14 X 65||16 X 65||18 X 65 ‡||21 x 62 ‡|
|Service/Peak||4.2 / 6.5 gpm||6.3 / 9.7 gpm||8.4 / 13 gpm||10.5 / 16.2 gpm||12.6 /19.5 gpm||16.8 / 26 gpm||21 / 32.5 ‡ gpm||29 / 45 ‡ gpm|
|‡ To achieve flow rates greater than 27 gpm a 1.25″ valve or greater is required.|