What is FUSION?
FUSION is an advanced multi-purpose softening material mix for problem water. FUSION is a turnkey solution for removing hardness, iron, manganese, tannins, and ammonium in one filter. FUSION comprises five special components made from natural and synthetic materials. After loading a softener with FUSION, it separates into five layers ensuring efficient and robust operation. Using FUSION is more effective than traditional filtration techniques for your iron problems because FUSION:
- Removes ferrous, ferric, organic, and colloidal iron and manganese at the highest concentration levels on the market;
- Removes the color of water caused by the presence of tannins;
- Works at low TDS, low hardness, high H2S, and pH 5-9;
- Works with low salt consumption
FUSION approach has created new perspectives for numerous water treatment companies:
- Simple and manageable technology for the treatment of high iron problem water that only takes a simple water quality test to provide a solution.
- Works with the existing Flow Guard Softening Filters – no additional inventory is needed.
- Easy assembling, installation, and maintenance.
- Low maintenance cost for the end user.
|Tank Size||Grain Capacity||Lbs. Salt||Flow GPM|