What is FUSION?
FUSION is an advanced multi-purpose softening material mix for problem water. FUSION is a turnkey solution for removing hardness, iron, manganese, tannins and ammonia in one filter. FUSION comprises five special components made from natural and synthetic materials. After loading a softener with FUSION, it separates into five layers ensuring efficient and robust operation. Using FUSION is more effective than traditional filtration techniques for your iron problems, because FUSION:
- Removes ferrous, ferric, organic and colloidal iron and manganese at the highest concentration levels on the market;
- Removes color of water caused by presence of tannins;
- Works at low TDS, low hardness, high H2S and pH 5-9;
- Works with low salt consumption
FUSION approach has created new perspectives for numerous water treatment companies:
- Simple and manageable technology for treatment of high iron problem water that only takes a simple water quality test to provide a solution.
- Works with the existing Flow Guard Softening Filters – no additional inventory is needed.
- Easy assembling, installation and maintenance.
- Low maintenance cost for end user.
|Tank Size||Grain Capacity||Lbs. Salt||Flow GPM|